Louise Misha's iconic model, the Tapalpa dress returns this summer in two very different variations. Here it is in a refined fabric where embroideries and fringes are meticulously combined. A white version for having good times!
For the sake of details:
- Formal style embroidered dress.
- All over floral embroideries with fringes.
- Square neck with lace.
- Lace at armholes.
- Gathered waist with ladder stitch.
- Small triangle open back.
- Covered plackets at the back.
- Fully lined
- Bio-cotton based.